Soffits & Fascia
What is Soffit & Fascia?
Soffit is the exposed plank or slats underneath the roof’s overhang. Soffit can be made from wood, aluminum or vinyl.
Fascia goes hand-in-hand with your property’s soffit. Fascia is the area of siding directly above the soffit. Just like soffit, fascia can be made of aluminum, wood or vinyl.
Soffit & Fascia FAQ
What are the uses of Soffit & Fascia
Soffit helps in ventilating the attic, it typically features small holes which allow the air to cycle to the vents by drawing moisture and heat away. This is extremely vital, as moisture in the attic can lead to rotting in the trusses.
Aluminum Fascia covers the fascia board and prevents rooting of the wood.
Benefits of Soffit & Fascia
• It’s the first line of defense against weather, stopping wind and rain from penetrating your roofing system
• Adds a finishing touch to your property, giving it a clean-line appearance
• Protection for your trusses and eliminates the possibility of structural damage that could cause you to have to replace your entire roof
• Lower heating bills which will help you and the environment
• A barrier to keep out moisture that can cause rotting and decaying if it penetrates the edge of your roof
What can happen if I don't install Soffit & Fascia
Soffit and Fascia protect the exterior of your property by keeping out pests like bats, birds, bees and squirrels, and give you a way to disguise ventilation for your attic.
What is the cost?
The size of your pr, type of roof, and other external factors will affect the overall cost of the installation project. Get a free estimate today!